Jolly Music is a progressive and structured music curriculum based on the tried and tested principles of Hungarian composer and music educator Zoltán Kodály. The authors, Cyrilla Rowsell and David Vinden, highly experienced practitioners of the Kodály approach, have created an accessible and practical program that puts the best music teaching in the hands of any teacher, even the non-specialist.
Child-centred approach that uses traditional playground rhymes and songs to teach key musical elements like pulse, rhythm, pitch, loudness and speed
• Multi-sensory, with all the teaching done through singing. Percussion instruments can also be incorporated
• Packed with games and activities, making every lesson fun
• Step-by-step lesson plans as well as accompanying CDs for additional support
• Each level provides a year’s program of music lessons
• Suitable for use for children aged between 4-10 years.
Catalogue avaliable at Emill`s Books distributor :